1-2 persons:
37 € / day
200 € / week

3 Personen:
42 € / day
250 € / week

Included are:

- power and water usage
- bed linen and table linen
- towels
- parking space
- (use of the garage for boats or bikes to be arranged individually)
- final cleaning
- (use of the washing machine on request)

With receipt of your reservation we will be sending you a written confirmation. 25% of the rent are to be paid in advance, the remaining 75% at the beginning of your stay.

Please note:

- the apartment is a non-smoking apartment
- pets are not allowed
- English is spoken (also rudimentary French and Italian)